Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10 wins in 13...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
...with 8 players from our Youth system starting yesterday.. and only one player in the starting 11 over 23..

I'm very proud to be a Brighton fan at the moment.

:albion:

Dean Wilkins :bowdown:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is that all? Wendy out!!!

Dandyman

In London village.
Be interesting to see if the Deano slaggers will raise their heads above the parapet.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It really is a some achievement by our boys and especially Deano.If we can keep the squad together for next season i really can see we big things next season.I'm sure Wilkins won't have any trouble getting a few new boys in the summer.

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
i remember the years (peter suddaby days) when winning the friggin toss counted as a result...in fact if i recall, that season was when we lost 12 on the run, am sure dougdeep will recall the era hahah HELP ME OUT HERE DOUG

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Hoggy said:
can you really count millwall as a win?

very much. it showed strength of character. down to ten men in the paint pot, it would have been easy for them to let it go at 1-0. but they kept plugging away for a oppurtunity to get the equaliser and then held there nerve (sort of) at the penalties.

i didnt think Wilkins would work out, too much youth not enough experience. he's kept faith with his young players, their confidence and experience has risen, and they are getting results.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
gwpdylan said:
i remember the years (peter suddaby days) when winning the friggin toss counted as a result...in fact if i recall, that season was when we lost 12 on the run, am sure dougdeep will recall the era hahah HELP ME OUT HERE DOUG
Welcome to the NSC Drinking Confederation!

We can work it out.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Dandyman said:
Be interesting to see if the Deano slaggers will raise their heads above the parapet.

:wave:

I have admitted I may be wrong though. Ill decide at the end of the season when it matters. Anything about 13th which is where I think we would have finished if MM had stayed.

Happy Seagull said:
We never lost 3 in 13 under Magoo :dunce:

Lost 3 in 18 in our play-off promotion season :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here