Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10 to watch England at Dick's Bar. Would you?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
This on the official site today. Could be good if well attended but it's a shame we can't just turn up and watch. I'm sure they would make money on Harveys and pies - even for non-England games.

Cheer on England in Dick's Bar

Posted on: Thu 10 May 2012

By Will Jago

The Euro 2012 tournament kicks off in less than a month and the Amex Stadium will be screening all of England's group games in Dick's Bar.

The tournament, in Poland and Ukraine, runs throughout June and Roy Hodgson's team will be hoping to end a 46-year trophyless run.

Dick's Bar will provide a fantastic atmosphere to enjoy the action amongst friends, family and fellow Albion supporters, so come along to the Amex to cheer on the Three Lions.

England will take on France on Monday 11th June (kick-off 5pm), Sweden on Friday 15th June (5pm), and Ukraine on Tuesday 19th June (7.45pm).

Tickets are available at £10 per person, and that includes entry, a complimentary pint of lager or ale and an award -winning Piglet's Pantry pie.

Alternatively, supporters can purchase a three-game pass, which includes all of England's group games, for a reduced price of £25.

To book tickets or for more information please contact Jo Brooks or Ashleigh Woods on 01273 878 282 or e-mail 1901clubbrighton@azure.uk.com. Packages must be booked at least 48 hours before each match.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You would be having a pie and a pint anyway, so it's only an extra £4. Not for me though, thanks.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
No, not for me. If they turned my seat around 180 degrees in the north so I could watch it on a f*** off giant screen, I would think twice :)

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I wonder if we get to the semis or the final, the club will show the match on a big screen inside the stadium ? I know I would buy a ticket am sure a lot of others would too !

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I wonder if we get to the semis or the final, the club will show the match on a big screen inside the stadium ? I know I would buy a ticket am sure a lot of others would too !

Yep I would but it's unlikely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here