Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10% discount for STH

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Alright guys, guessing by my username u can see I work at boots, the big one on central Brighton actually! Anyway I was driving up to Telford for a conference and I had an idea!
Basically we do evenings in the run up to Xmas where we offer extra 'boots' points when u spend so much, well I spoke to my boss about the idea and he's up for it.
Ive spoken to the club and just waiting to hear back but Boots have said it's ok to offer a 10% discount on these certain evenings to season ticket holders, so if you lot want to buy anything for your partners do it on the days and you can get discount all you have to do is show your card, also If anyone does come in, I'm dying for a decent chat about the Albion especially on a Monday after the game!

How long have you had the bottle then, P&G rebranded worldwide to Oil of Olay in the late 90's!

You can't use it that often then - coz it's been called Oil of Olay for donkey's years...

:whistle:

Edit: It's a DOUBLE WHAMMY! :banana:

I feel the XY's may have just shaded this by a short head,

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
OK, its a fair cop.
I havn't used Oil of Ulay since smearing it on my knapsack after an unpleasant and unfortunate episode with some stinging nettles at the back of a garage when I was 11. Yes, it was my mums.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Alright guys, guessing by my username u can see I work at boots, the big one on central Brighton actually! Anyway I was driving up to Telford for a conference and I had an idea!
Basically we do evenings in the run up to Xmas where we offer extra 'boots' points when u spend so much, well I spoke to my boss about the idea and he's up for it.
Ive spoken to the club and just waiting to hear back but Boots have said it's ok to offer a 10% discount on these certain evenings to season ticket holders, so if you lot want to buy anything for your partners do it on the days and you can get discount all you have to do is show your card, also If anyone does come in, I'm dying for a decent chat about the Albion especially on a Monday after the game!

Rofl ..... This is a genuinely funny post for many reasons ... My favourite for a while

Thank you seagullboots :D

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I feel the XY's may have just shaded this by a short head,

Yes indeedee Mr D. Mind you, it doesn't surprise me really - bearing in mind it's a 'premium' product designed & sold by blokes who think it'll give us gals a better shot at eternal youth. Luckily, most of us know it's a load of old cobblers & plump for the cheap jumbo-sized tub of Cocoa Butter from Savers. That said, don't for one minute think you can get away with spending a quid on moisturiser for a pressie though... :lol:

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Will the discount be applicable to hemorrhoid ointment?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Has it gone BACK to Ulay then? For awhile it was REBRANDED as Olay to fit in with the rest of the continent. Like Snickers (Marathon)

Yes indeedee Mr D. Mind you, it doesn't surprise me really - bearing in mind it's a 'premium' product designed & sold by blokes who think it'll give us gals a better shot at eternal youth. Luckily, most of us know it's a load of old cobblers & plump for the cheap jumbo-sized tub of Cocoa Butter from Savers. That said, don't for one minute think you can get away with spending a quid on moisturiser for a pressie though... :lol:

Nice one TT - but you can't buy anything for ten quid in Guildford High Street where Mrs AD wanders to during the weekend. Parking for a tenner is probably pushing it too.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Has it gone BACK to Ulay then? For awhile it was REBRANDED as Olay to fit in with the rest of the continent. Like Snickers (Marathon)

Crivins! I didn't even realise that it had been re-rebranded as 'Olay' (until I just looked it up). I wish they'd make up their f***ing minds innit. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if some Marketing whizz-kid types come up with the revolutionary idea of rebranding (yet again) as 'O'. :rolleyes:

Never - that would imply P&G were admitting a mistake.

From memory it was a worldwide re-branding although there may have been one language variant permitted (German perhaps).

How come I can remember all this crap from 10+ years ago when I've managed today ("unknowingly" ffs) to agree my next chemo for the day of the Palace game - what a wonderful 24hrs that's going to be now!!!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
do boots sell haribos and sherbet dips?
they are the main grooming products i use

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here