Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 Defeat in 8 Games

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I agree, it IS better, but we need to start banging in a few goals, turn these draws into wins. Much better than when SALAD was in charge.

D

Deleted member 2719

Gus is a coach and his coaching will come off in time as Wilkins did.

We will be okay if we all pull together.

Nice to have another clean sheet, well done boys.

:clap:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
clean sheet is always a good sign. Just seems we are bottling it at the goalmouth.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Good result tonight against a top team who we made look very ordinary. Forster back on Saturday and I'm positive we'll beat Norwich. Well done lads.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wish I could be as positive as others on here but Huddersfield were bad tonight and were there for the taking.

Precisely and why was Murray dropped - current most experienced striker that scored in the last game, not good

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Poyet's first priority was to get us playing like a unit; he had to start from the back to make us harder to break down. It is working.

We are a work in progress, but Poyet has us going in the right direction as a team.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
were just not getting the rub of the green at the moment, but if they keep playing like there the luck will start to change, weve got the best teams in the league in the next few games everyone has got to pull together.

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
1 defeat in 7 actually:
0-0 Huddersfield
1-1 Orient
0-1 Milwall
1-1 Stockport
2-1 Walsall
5-2 Wycombe
0-0 Orient
before that was the loss to swindon.

but is still looking better, all of those games (except wycombe) were pretty close so it could have been more but we do seem to be going in the right direction.

Last edited:

Stumpy Tim

1 win in 7 actually:
0-0 Huddersfield
1-1 Orient
0-1 Milwall
1-1 Stockport
2-1 Walsall
5-2 Wycombe
0-0 Orient
before that was the loss to swindon.

but is still looking better, all of those games (except wycombe) were pretty close so it could have been more but we do seem to be going in the right direction.
:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:
Education standards have really dropped

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Precisely and why was Murray dropped - current most experienced striker that scored in the last game, not good

I am a big fan of murray, but he hasnt been doing it at home, so you cant blame gp for changing it around. Holroyd looked good and i am sure glen will be back starting on saturday

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
:dunce: What i meant to say, ahem, was 1 defeat in 7, instead i made myslef look quite the fool! My bad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here