Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any F.A. Level 1 Coaches Out there?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
The Children of Mile Oak are in need of a Level 1, or at least someone who'd be willing to do their Level 1 Coaching badge for one of our Under 7's teams.

We'll do the CRB check and you'd need to be someone enthiusiastic who is willing to give up their Saturday mornings (Training) and Sundays (Matches) and who can look after a cracking team of lads who're just starting out in their football careers!

If you're interested, PM me with your details.

:thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If you fail to get someone might be worth contacting the Sussex FA because all the coaches on the Level 1 course need to do coaching to get the badge so might be able to put you in touch with someone

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Thought I'd bounce this...We're now after two coaches - you don't have to be level 1 qualified, but you'd need to be willing to take your level 1 over the next year.

As well as our Under 7's, we're also starting up an additional new Under 9's (year 4 ) team and we have 9 lads who are starting in the new year who need a coach.

I coach the current group of lads and because we've been so popular at this age group, we're having to start a new team in the new year.

Let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested or if you want any further info.

Cheers

Igor Gurinovich?

Mar 27, 2006
Southampton
If you fail to get someone might be worth contacting the Sussex FA because all the coaches on the Level 1 course need to do coaching to get the badge so might be able to put you in touch with someone

really? thats changed since I did mine. The assessment was done with participants of the course, you werent required to be affiliated to anyone..

to be honest its more a health and safety/organisational thing than any kind of technical course. (Though very worth while if youve not done anything like that)

The Children of Mile Oak are in need of a Level 1, or at least someone who'd be willing to do their Level 1 Coaching badge for one of our Under 7's teams.

We'll do the CRB check and you'd need to be someone enthiusiastic who is willing to give up their Saturday mornings (Training) and Sundays (Matches) and who can look after a cracking team of lads who're just starting out in their football careers!

If you're interested, PM me with your details.

:thumbsup:

Get parents to chuck in £3 per training sessions and employ a proper coach:thumbsup: would be the best £3 spent,i'm level 1 but have seen a wide range of level 1's some i would not want around my kids training. good luck and try to get it right from the start:thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Isnt/hasnt the media whore done his badges...he may be able to help?

Youre not interested then?

Both my boys still play sundays and would not put myself in top bracket of coaches,coached both my boys teams for a while great fun but thankless task(parents) With albion in the community awash with amex money why not look for sponsorship/coaching from that pot,my son getting coaching from paid coach who's coaching at a level that most dads/level 1's could not manage. any way good luck:thumbsup: would luv to help out but mrs rev would go spare:p

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
how do you do the badges? and what do they cost?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here