Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV 4 (5:30pm) NAPOLI V LIVERPOOL

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
3 stabbed already last night,group of 30 italians on mopeds randomly attacking familys etc scum

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I see they have now confirmed 2 Liverpool fans treated for stab wounds last night, and 4others injured.

When I saw England in Naples it was definitely quite lively! From the BBC website

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Liverpool fans stabbed before Napoli Europa League tie A total of six Liverpool fans were injured on Wednesday night Two Liverpool fans have been stabbed in Naples ahead of the Europa League tie in the city.

Liverpool are due to play Napoli, at the team's San Paolo stadium, on Thursday evening.

Merseyside Police said a total of six Liverpool fans were assaulted in the Italian city on Wednesday night.

Two men, aged 27 and 52, were taken to hospital with stab wounds. Their injuries are not thought to be life-threatening, a police spokesman said.

He said the force was working with its counterparts in Naples to help with the policing of the game.

A spokeswoman for the Foreign Office said: "We can confirm the hospitalisation of two British nationals in Naples, Italy on 20 October."

"We are providing consular assistance."

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Bloody hell sounds a bit hairy! On that basis I hope my hero Bruce Dickinson just dropped them off and then turned the plane round.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I said to my wife that something would happen. There was probably no proper provision for Liverpool supporters on arrival and if provision was laid on it was probably a complete cock up. Naples is a bloody hectic place, and unfortunately these Napoli supporters where probably waiting for them as soon as they got off that plane.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
How spooky is that ? a pilot who shares his name with the lead singer of a rock band !

Indeed, would you ever eh?

According to trolley dolly Adrianna Smith - Capt. Dickinson didn't much like the look of the reception commitee at Naples Airport & decided to immediately "Run To The Hills". :ohmy:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
innocent families having dinner in restaurants getting attacked:tosser:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
[yt]I_ExOkfaSCc[/yt]

Sorry for the poor quality, it's the best I could find.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Indeed, would you ever eh?

According to trolley dolly Adrianna Smith - Capt. Dickinson didn't much like the look of the reception commitee at Naples Airport & decided to immediately "Run To The Hills". :ohmy:

You are incorrect. On the advice of trolley dolley Dave(ina) Murray they decided that These Colours Don't Run'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here