Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hehe laugh at england...

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
many people buy into the "advertising" that we have a good team - we don't.

we have good players individually and have no cohesive team, algeria and the USA are the opposite - they do not have great players but have some cohesion.

the circus around the team is all about ££££ - even the pundits, journalists etc are all on the take.

wake up.

many people buy into the "advertising" that we have a good team - we don't.

we have good players individually and have no cohesive team, algeria and the USA are the opposite - they do not have great players but have some cohesion.

the circus around the team is all about ££££ - even the pundits, journalists etc are all on the take.

wake up.

SPOT ON> too busy looking up their own arseholes for The Sun readers and ad men.

Cheeky Chappie

Sep 27, 2007
I know that they lost today but Germany's team is better than the sum of their parts.
Ours is full of big time Charlies. England may well struggle through to the second round but will be knocked out by the first decent team we play.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Capello made the mistake of selecting Heskey instead of Zamora for the final squad.

Capello made the mistake of selecting Heskey instead of Zamora for the final squad.

I didn't think Zamora was an option as he withdrew from possible selection due to the need to get his injury treated in the close season, which is a shame.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

please tell me that is an example of you once again trying to be funny and failing in similar fashion to the nazi invasion of moscow?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
And the funniest thing of all being that during qualifying everyone kept saying, 'england are great, and we've got the best manager...i think we can win the cup' etc etc. I just used to say wait till we get to the big stage, then watch us choke as usual. Never get your hopes up about England because they'll just let you down. Call me pessimistic, but England have been shocking for 10+ years now.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here