Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thanks for everything.

Love,

Brighton fans.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Been our best player for two and a half seasons. First season he was incredible. Shame it has to end so stupidly.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Thanks Nicky. Please try not to score against us. Ta

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Carried a struggling side during his first couple of years at the club, pretty sure we would have been relegated without him last year.

Shame he couldn't keep his mouth shut really as I can't help but think that whole outburst is what is really behind his exclusion from the side (as well as the fact the 1 up front is working so well). Makes sense for us now we're (all but) safe to get him off the wage bill and makes sense for him to go and play games and try to earn himself a new contract (and stop Leeds getting promoted)!

Good luck Nicky!

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
Good Luck Nicky - never did get the chance to thank you for the Get Well Soon card you signed for me when I fractured my hip - which lifted my spirits no end..

Thanks for all the great goals you scored for us ...

Good Luck:clap::clap::clap:

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Good luck Fozzy, thanks for the service you've given us.

Just please ensure your stepson Jakey sticks around!

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
He should at least have a farewell game i think , just to see him one more time in the blue and white stripes . Best player in a few years , done us proud , f*** knows where we would be without him .

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Carried a struggling side during his first couple of years at the club, pretty sure we would have been relegated without him last year.

Shame he couldn't keep his mouth shut really as I can't help but think that whole outburst is what is really behind his exclusion from the side (as well as the fact the 1 up front is working so well). Makes sense for us now we're (all but) safe to get him off the wage bill and makes sense for him to go and play games and try to earn himself a new contract (and stop Leeds getting promoted)!

Good luck Nicky!
Agreed.Gus is firmly looking to the future now and Nicky will have to do his 'badges' and gain coaching experience elsewhere now....probably for the best all round.Anyway,thanks for all your efforts over the last few seasons;it is rather sad that it has all ended this way tho'.:clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good luck Fozzy , hope you guide Charlton into the 2nd automatic promotion spot ahead of Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here