Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris Johnson In Eastenders

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That is one of the greatest clips in the history of TV , Wizzard.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I particularly like it after 17 seconds when he put his hands on his head as if to say " what the f*** have I done ? ".

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
If this wasn't a tory politician, I can imagine your posts being something along the lines of "there's a recession, shouldn't he have something better to do?".

Mind you at least, like all good Tories, he keeps his pre-election promises. I mean he has scrapped bendy buses hasn't he?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mind you at least, like all good Tories, he keeps his pre-election promises. I mean he has scrapped bendy buses hasn't he?
I like his pro- cyclist outlook, and his sensible money saving stance over the Olympics.

Like Livingston before him, I think he's done a decent job for London.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He's a f***ing TIT.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If this wasn't a tory politician, I can imagine your posts being something along the lines of "there's a recession, shouldn't he have something better to do?".

Lucky for us its not Gordon

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He is on today shortly not 8/10.

Ar yes, he promised removing the western congestion zone, now he has scrapped that idea.

Basically he is running the same show, slight differences with Ken, weakening of targets but basically, its the same.

Partly because Ken was able to influence the powers to be designed around his needs as Mayor.

Boris is not going to give up any of the power gained by Ken.

And London is as strategic as it can get in Britain, decisions are meant to be long term and delivered across London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here