Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hurray! Out of the relegation zone without even playing!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Thank you Leyton Orient! The only way is up!

20 Brighton 9 -7 9
21 Leyton Orient 10 -8 9
22 Tranmere 10 -12 7
23 Wycombe 10 -7 6
24 Southampton 10 -2 -1

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
One bad note is that MK Dons were losing 3-0 away to Oldham so I imagine they'll be fired up for Saturday :(

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I'm slightly annoyed we will be one game behind the rest of the table for awhile.. can i blame labour?:annoyed:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Up without playing...we're going up without playing...up without plaaaaaying...we're going up without playing..."

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I'm slightly annoyed we will be one game behind the rest of the table for awhile.. can i blame labour?:annoyed:

Yes, and you can blame them for the shit traffic (and the unemployment rates, the state of the NHS, etc, etc)

:mendoza:

Disclaimer - It's not neccessarily their fault however, it's the fault of the previous government obviously. They had plans to rearrange the Gillingham game before Labour came into power.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Yes, and you can blame them for the shit traffic (and the unemployment rates, the state of the NHS, etc, etc)

:mendoza:

Disclaimer - It's not neccessarily their fault however, it's the fault of the previous government obviously. They had plans to rearrange the Gillingham game before Labour came into power.

p.s calling the government special obviously.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Southampton 2
Bristol Rovers 3 (Williams 90)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ricky Lambert, How do you feel? :lolol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
After MK Dons we have 3 easy games against Yeovil, the Pikeys and Tranmere where anything less than 7 points is really unacceptable.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
There was a Saint on the radio last week confidently predicting they would have more points than Pompey by Saturday night.

Didn't say which Saturday night :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here