Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Auction Catalogue

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
This is to inform those who are interested that the catalogue for the Albion memorabilia auction on Sunday, 23rd November, at 1pm is now available at www.albionhistory.org.uk. I apologise for it being made available with only just over a week to go, but there has been a considerable last-minute rush of good items that I wanted to ensure were included in the first edition. Other lots may be added in due course.

If you wish to bid for any lot then please read the notes for bidders on the auction page first; and remember that the successful bidder is responsible for postage and packing charges.

The Albion collectors' fair itself will see doors open at 11am. We will have at least seven tables of Albion programmes, books, pictures, etc etc! And if you like those photo-montages they used to sell in the club shop, then it will be the fair for you!

The event is a fund-raiser for the Brighton & Hove Albion Collectors' and Historians' Society. We hope to establish a museum at the new Community Stadium.

Hope to see you there. Happy bidding!

Tim Carder
Chairman, Brighton & Hove Albion Collectors' and Historians' Society

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Looks like some quality stuff there. I remember the Supporters Club annuals and have 506 leading on from those in lot 1. I also have the bobby Smith book and a Dolphin scarf. It's all hidden somewhere!

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
Another couple of items added, 54-55, which will interest autograph collectors.

Please note that advance bidding closes at 9pm Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here