Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Players: Not the brightest?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This made me laugh..... says a lot about the intelligence of footballers in general..... barring any who read this, of course ;)

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
I loathe people who speak in the third person. Apart from Sir Viv Richards, he was good enough.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I loathe people who speak in the third person. Apart from Sir Viv Richards, he was good enough.

He's not speaking in the third person, the whole "Ashley-Paul Robinson thinks Palace is shit and wishes he played for Brighton" is how Facebook updates would appear to everyone else.

I'm off to try and hack his account and actually post that, if he's stupid enough to put transfer gossip then his password can't be too hard to work out. That should really see the shit hit the fan, or the manager hit the player.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Ashley-Paul is goin fulham on monday. If i pull dis off im on dis ting."

"Ashley-Paul is travling 2 Bath With Fulham Fingers Crossed"

"Ashley-Paul has been very naughty lol!"

What better advert for Croydon's educational provision than this?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I don't think it is just Palace players who are not the brightest, footballers in general are as thick as puss muck. Robinson has made a couple of sub appearances for Palace and now thinks he is Lionel Messi! Ta ta Ashley

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What kind of stupid f***ing name is "Ashley-Paul Robinson" anyway ? Christ that club is infested with tosspots.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
He's not speaking in the third person, the whole "Ashley-Paul Robinson thinks Palace is shit and wishes he played for Brighton" is how Facebook updates would appear to everyone else.

I'm off to try and hack his account and actually post that, if he's stupid enough to put transfer gossip then his password can't be too hard to work out. That should really see the shit hit the fan, or the manager hit the player.

Try 'fulham' !!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Isn't he one of the ones our resident Palace fan had listed on his signature as "Palace & England's future"?

Hmmm, Bostock's buggered off or at least is trying very hard, now this lad- and to Fulham of all places, hardly a great indictment of Palace's set up is it?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Isn't he one of the ones our resident Palace fan had listed on his signature as "Palace & England's future"?

Hmmm, Bostock's buggered off or at least is trying very hard, now this lad- and to Fulham of all places, hardly a great indictment of Palace's set up is it?

Nah, pretty sure it was Victor Moses and Bostock.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton

:lol: Oh come on Edna you will have to do better than that! Footballers even ones who have hardly kicked a ball these days are in it for the dollars you know that. Bostock has just turned 16 and has been lured by the pound instead of concerning himself with his football development and Robinson as i said has come on twice as a substitute and all of a sudden thinks he is big time. I can see your argument where Fulham is concerned they are hardly box office but what they are is in the Premiership (you know that place where all the money is, sod the rest of you) and at this moment in time that is where Palace are striving to get back to and where they are, and whilst that is the case they will be more of an attraction to players because they can pay a lot more than a Championship club can. End of story

footballers in general are as thick as puss muck.

Except the Notts County player who won 5 games of Countdown in a row

pity our Des isnt still presenting it, might've had a few albion references

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I don't think it is just Palace players who are not the brightest, footballers in general are as thick as puss muck. Robinson has made a couple of sub appearances for Palace and now thinks he is Lionel Messi! Ta ta Ashley

Palarse are the fickest of em all though.

I still remember Kit Symons filling his diesel car with unleaded and wrecking the engine. Ashley-Paul's following in a fine tradition with 'dis ting'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here