Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Player Sponsorship 2008-09 *** Now with payment details - PAY NOW ***

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
**** Now with payment details ****

I haven't totted it up but it seems like we have more than enough pledges so let the real fun begin - time to send me your cash. You can:

1. send me cash or cheques in the post - please PM me for my address.
2. make an on-line or over the counter payment into my bank accounts - please PM me for account details.
3. make a Paypal payment. If you do this, I ask that you overpay to take account of the Paypal charges that will be incurred. This is my least favoured method as unfortunately people often forget making it all a bit messy.

If you do want to make a Paypal payment please pay according to the following schedule:

£10 pledge - £10.54
£20 pledge - £20.78

Now another season is done and dusted, my mind turns to the joy that is the NSC Player Sponsorship.

Most people probably know the drill by now...

1. Pledge your cash here.
2. When it seems we have enough pledges (we aim for c£1000) I will then provide details of how to pay the cash to me.
3. I repeatedly hound non-payers until some time around Christmas, when I will probably give up, assuming we have enough to cover our commitment.
4. I pay the club the money.
5. We get some places at the end of season Sponsorship event. I conduct a draw, at random, to see who goes from those who wish to go. Those attending get to eat, drink and be merry with the Albion playing squad and other club staff.
6. We get given signed shirts from each of our players, which we again undertake a draw to see who is lucky enough to receive one.
7. Everyone can bask in the warm glow that they've stuck another few quid into the club.

Over past seasons we have sponsored Guy Butters (home and away shirts) and Kim Eaton. There is, obviously, a chance we will have to sponsor another player this year. I'll discuss with the club who is available and we'll take it from there.

As ever, I'll kick off with my own pledge of £20. So let's have yer pledges below please...

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
£10 from me.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
£10 from me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here