Just some pics of the luscious Gullys Girls
Which lady is your favourite?
GG1.jpggg3.jpggg4.jpggg5.jpggg6.jpg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
As a side issue, I was watching the news last night, and they carried footage of the minutes silence at Huddersfield - a mark of respect for the 6 servicemen killed in action in Afghanistan on Tuesday.
It was impeccably observed, however the sight of the Town mascot, an 8ft tall comedy Terry the Terrier standing head bowed, arm in arm with the players around the centre circle robbed the occasion of some of the dignity it richly deserved.
I grudgingly accept that stupid mascots and cheerleaders may have some place to play in modern football, but surely there is a time and a place, and a minutes silence for fallen heroes really isn't the place for a part-time club lacky in a pantomime dog outfit.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
This dreamboat just shades it for me.

View attachment 30869

You beat me to it! LOL He really looks like the cat that has got the cream.

I wouldn't pick a favourite but it did make us chuckle when the girls got drenched by the water sprinklers. Thought BHA were going downmarket and introducing Wet Tee shirt competitions for our Pompey friends.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Just some pics of the luscious Gullys Girls
Which lady is your favourite?

How much for them all? They are all great for doing what they do (however if pushed, whichever one of them has the dirtiest knees).

GG1.jpg

Can you throw in this guy for free? lol, hard to forget his quality facial hair, he got a nice close up on the telly in the intro clips for a football league show a month or so ago.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here