Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

received a warning from el pres. * beware new posters*

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Got a pm from moderater el president or what ever he calls himself. apparently us newbies aren't allowed to disagree with posters like twinkle toes and must always agree.

Makes me laugh when palace fans are asked to be banned but the outcome is its only banter but when i post (bha fan) i get a warning.

To future new comers, always agree and never voice your opinion otherwise you'll be banned.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Well calling for Gus's head at this stage is an opinion that you a fully entitled to, We just don't want to hear it, thanks

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
not being rude mate im a new and ok not everyone agrees with me as im JCL and some think im palace, but you do come across a bit of a idiot

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
not being rude mate im a new and ok not everyone agrees with me as im JCL and some think im palace, but you do come across a bit of a idiot

this...I've just looked through some of your posts over the last 12 hours and you do come across as a bit of a numpty.

No one is saying don't express your opinions, but express them in a manner which isn't offensive or going to make yourself look a tool - it's really not that difficult...Even I've had to learn!!!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Just put TT on your ignore list-it's a bit precious!:whistle:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
this...I've just looked through some of your posts over the last 12 hours and you do come across as a bit of a numpty.

No one is saying don't express your opinions, but express them in a manner which isn't offensive or going to make yourself look a tool - it's really not that difficult...Even I've had to learn!!!

Show me one post that I've been offence? Go on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here