Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenny Cooper

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
OK listen PSB, THAT f***ing WEBSITE IS MADE UP OF RUMORS SENT IN BY CHILDREN. This is the 3rd time you have linked us with a player off that site in 24hrs, f*** right off with your stupidity PLEASE

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Aparently he can put the ball in the back of the net "just like that"
Sorry I couldnt help myself

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I had to ask where people were getting these stories the other day...i had assumed it was people really into FM2011 just throwing up random names because they did well in their FM2011 teams.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Other suggested Albion targets as follows

Owen Hargreaves
Anton Ferdinand
Jason Scotland
Joe Mattock
Alexei Eremenko

Who makes up these stories?

stop being stupid PSB, you know its all bullshit.

Who makes up these stories? tell you what PM me with any player you like on the planet, any contract term and any transfer fee and It can be put onto football rumours within 1 hour.

If thats what is takes to stop you wasting peoples time with this bullshit......

football rumours links - 3 strikes and you're banned?

stop being stupid PSB, you know its all bullshit.

Who makes up these stories? tell you what PM me with any player you like on the planet, any contract term and any transfer fee and It can be put onto football rumours within 1 hour.

If thats what is takes to stop you wasting peoples time with this bullshit......

football rumours links - 3 strikes and you're banned?

Oh well, I'm off to bed. any more news on KLL?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
These rumour sites are not legit sauces. Can't we just have threads on something mentioned however briefly anywhere substantial? One massive thread for the bollox rumour sites. Never know why kids go on them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here