Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Npower Fan of the Year - Jack Straw - Vote now! Please read!!!!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Graeme Rolf
Brighton And Hove Albion F.C

Known as Jack Straw on the North Stand Chat forums, Graeme is dedicated to bringing all the news to the fans of Brighton with a weekly Friday update of the magnificent American Express Community Stadium which allows fans all over the world who do not have the chance to go see it themselves access to amazing photos from in and around the ground.

He Has Supported Brighton since 1965, He Goes to home and away games and the last competitive match he missed was 4 years ago, for a close friends 50th birthday.

Graeme also creates a yearly calendar where a pound of every calendar sold goes to Brighton & Hove Albion Collectors & Historians Society, he produces a very good sum of money and allows them to spend it 100% how they like.

Graeme is a super fan and deserves this honour 100%, He Is Brighton born and bred and is a great ambassador of the football club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy this message to awards@football-league.co.uk

and hopefully we will see him win the honour!

Good Luck Jack Straw!!!

Last edited:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Im going to bump this because I think he deserves it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Annual Friday update?

Don't you mean weekly?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Done with a few tweaks and extras.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
good stuff! keep voting people :)

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
The proceeds of the calendar sales go to the Supporters Club. Last year the Supporters Club passed on the money from the sales to enable the Historians Society to buy Peter Ward's shirt for the museum.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Would love to vote, but the link dont work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here