The Sky curse better not strike again.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
on TV again? is this gonna be the most TV appearances in one season EVER?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
on TV again? is this gonna be the most TV appearances in one season EVER?

Tis the Gus effect, the tele love him

Ringmer bha

Dec 3, 2009
looked on plymouth's forum to see what they were saying about playing us on sky and they seem rather preoccupied with going out of business. One thing I did see is a post about us being after Wright Philips. Anyone know a taxi driver who can verify this?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Well they're going to have to move this - we'll have the 5th round of the FA Cup two days before. :rant:

Although if we continue to reward the efforts of our reserves in the Cup, I guess we can cope.

Although you said it in jest, it's actually not a bad point. Were we or Plymouth still in the FA Cup that weekends game would have to be cancelled so it seems to be a bit odd for Sky to plan an indefinite match into their schedules.

What's even more odd is their apparent belief that ties between us and the likes of Bournemouth or Plymouth constitue proper South Coast derbies!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Result, I am at the Manchester veledrome all weekend for the track cycling world cup, thought I would have to miss this, but cake and eat it..

If by a miracle we have an epic FA cup run, would we play Friday and Monday.

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Result, I am at the Manchester veledrome all weekend for the track cycling world cup, thought I would have to miss this, but cake and eat it..

If by a miracle we have an epic FA cup run, would we play Friday and Monday.

Now we are in the 5th round draw, if we draw Mancs (City or United) away will your plans change?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
What happens now with this game?? Rearranged? Is it still televised??

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is there a chance of us moving the cup game to the friday (perhaps on tv, too?) and playing both that weekend?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Is there a chance of us moving the cup game to the friday (perhaps on tv, too?) and playing both that weekend?

Gus would go absolutely mental if that was even considered let alone actually happened

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Gus would go absolutely mental if that was even considered let alone actually happened

I don't know, friday/monday isn't much different to the saturday/tuesday we're going to be getting a lot with all the postponed games anyway.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He might not be in favour of it, but I doubt he'd "go mental if it was even considered".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here