Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where you going for New Years Eve?

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Hi all, happy xmas and new year. Just wondering where you all are spending New Years Eve?

I’m staying in with my dad as he’s on his own so I’ll be drinking and he’ll be drinking coffee.

Are you off to your local or some orgy or celebrate the New Year on some lovely paradise island?

P.s, would do a poll but don't know how to do it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Never understood why people don't choose one of the other 364 days of the year, after all it's just a number.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm going to Man-chest-eeer.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
f*** hitting pubs and clubs n all that, i don't have a spare grand. House party for me.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Never understood why people don't choose one of the other 364 days of the year, after all it's just a number.

Does that translate as "I'm not bothered about NYE and won't be going out to celebrate in an overcrowded pub where it takes 16 minutes to get served and I spill most of the drinks anyway as I try to force my way through the throng and back to my table, which will in any case have been colonised by other people in the time I've been away" ?

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Agree with doug. I drink every weekend and tomorrow is another day. Pubs charge entrance fees which is a joke considering if you’re a local, (no special favours for locals) taxis charge double and I think it’s a complete rip off.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Off to a dinner party/blind date in Blackheath. Normally head up to Scotland, but I have been poached this year.

Ok so how blind is the date and what does this person know of you or expect of you and how many other people are at the dinner party and have you written a script out of your best lines to use of the evening?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Going to some dinner/dance at a hotel near Gatwick with the girlfriend. staying the night, should be a laugh !! Too old for clubs

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I might have a cheeky few rum'n'cokes and rant on on here about how popular other people are who get out and about and go on blind-dates or parties or are willing to pay to walk into pubs and lose themselves in evenings upto dawn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here