Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Still Have the Mud On.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
At a stab in the dark I would say that over 50% (Thats a Majority) go to the football for their own means. They dont stop to think of what other people think.

They go there to support their team regardless. If during this time they should P1ss someone off then so be it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
At a stab in the dark I would say that over 50% (Thats a Majority) go to the football for their own means. They dont stop to think of what other people think.

They go there to support their team regardless. If during this time they should P1ss someone off then so be it.

I really don't think you could be farther from the truth. I'd say that football supporting still revolves a lot around tribal instincts - ie the group, not the individual.

However, this insight into your make-up explains about your actions that day.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun

It was a lot more than 10 minutes and I remember you acting like a prize tosser for most of the time you were uyp on that fence. By the tone of your posts you haven't changed much, have you?

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Bozza,
The real tribal group was during the late 70's and early 80's. When England used to go abroad and tear up various places did you think they were selfish?

No, just as the same in any situation today they went to another country and tried their best to take it over.

Im sure when you watched this on the tele you enjoyed it????

They didnt have the slightest thought for anyone else ar anything else. These people still go to Football today trust me on that.

The fact remains that I p1ssed people off for a while more than a decade ago!!!!

No one Really missed anything and yet its still talked about.

I always remember when the fan ran on the pitch at the goldstone and tried to hit Wilkins was he being selfish? Im sure like me you laughed at what he tried to do

It seems that as long as your ok nothing else matters as soon as someone bends the rules its let me stand on my soap box and tell them off!!!!

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I always remember when the fan ran on the pitch at the goldstone and tried to hit Wilkins was he being selfish? Im sure like me you laughed at what he tried to do

He wasn't just selfish, he was a mindless idiot and I seem to recall him getting booed because, in a season when we had already had points deducted, that could have made things a whole lot worse. Work it out. To me he was more scum than any of the Orient fans there that day. His actions could have got us relegated, but he thought he was being clever and you thought it was funny ..... congratulations.

I'm glad I don't live on your football planet.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Whoever you are, The Gem is the finest wind-up poster on this board. No-one in the real world is that much of a plum.

I doff my hat. :clap:

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
This is Like Mackrel fishing, pity ive only got 6 hooks!!!!

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
He wasn't just selfish, he was a mindless idiot and I seem to recall him getting booed because, in a season when we had already had points deducted, that could have made things a whole lot worse. Work it out. To me he was more scum than any of the Orient fans there that day. His actions could have got us relegated, but he thought he was being clever and you thought it was funny ..... congratulations.

I'm glad I don't live on your football planet.

His actions didnt get us relegated..... so get over it

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Good to have you back Toughie. I mean The Gem.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
havnt seen that ugly mug in a few years (holding the boots) must have been in the eclipse pre last match at the goldstone.:tosser: TOOTH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here