Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take on Moat

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
at Thursday's media conference, Det Ch Supt Neil Adamson said: "Information has come to our attention about a wider threat to the public from Mr Moat. I am not prepared to comment further on this."

Oh, great.
Thanks for that then.

_48260467_jex_742267_de27-1.jpg
wendolene.jpg

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
at Thursday's media conference, Det Ch Supt Neil Adamson said: "Information has come to our attention about a wider threat to the public from Mr Moat. I am not prepared to comment further on this."

Oh, great.
Thanks for that then.
I think what that means is 'all the time the public think he's only trying to kill coppers they don't seem to give a shit so we'd better tell them that they're in danger too so that they care a bit more'

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think what that means is 'all the time the public think he's only trying to kill coppers they don't seem to give a shit so we'd better tell them that they're in danger too so that they care a bit more'

Maybe.
But then again, on the whole, I think I'd generally try to avoid a gun-toting fugitive ex-con steroid abusing murderer on the run anyway.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
why can't they get that SAS trapper geezer on the case (remember from twenty or so years ago).....

That bloke could sense someone farting half a mile away.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As a member of the public, do you want to take that chance?

Perhaps they're suggesting he's threatened to take members of the public hostage in order to draw police in to wherever he's holed up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here